I read children’s books for school, mainly those classed as middle grade (targeting UKS2 & LKS3), so I can share the book love with the children I work with. I’m aiming for 52 books over the year…
There are a number of books on my list for this year, and lots of them are Publishing in January!
If you want to know more, or you’d like to take part, pop over to Tales Of Yesterday and sign up.
The list below links straight to my reviews.
- The Black Dragon (The Mysterium 1) by Julian Sedgwick
- A Far Away Magic by Amy Wilson
- Paper Boat For Panda by Celestine & The Hare
- The Nothing To See Here Hotel by Steven Butler, illustrated by Steven Lenton
- Battle Of The Beetles by M.G. Leonard
- The Ice Garden by Guy Jones
- Below Zero by Dan Smith
- Make Me Awesome by Ben Davis, illustrated by Mike Lowery
- You Can’t Make Me Go To Witch School by Em Lynas, illustrated by Jamie Littler
- Sky Chasers by Emma Carroll
- Charlie And Me by Mark Lowery
- Beaky Malone: Weirdest Show On Earth by Barry Hutchison, illustrated by Katie Abey
- The Light Jar by Lisa Thompson
- The 1000 Year Old Boy by Ross Welford